Good morning. How can I help you?
早上好,我能帮您什么?
Good morning. I want to go to Brighton. What time’s the next train?
早上好。我想去布赖顿。下一班火车是几点?
The next one is at quarter past nine.
下一班是九点一刻。
And the one after that?
那再下一班呢?
There’s one at 9.40. But that’s the slower train. It stops everywhere.
9点40分有一班。但那是慢车,几乎每站都停。
Hmm, that’s not so good.
嗯,那不太好。
But if you wait for another five minutes you can get the 9.45. That’s much quicker.
不过如果再等五分钟,你就能赶上9点45分的那班,那要快得多。
What time does that one arrive in Brighton?
那班几点到布赖顿?
At quarter to eleven.
十点三刻(10:45)。
Quarter to eleven. And how much is a ticket to Brighton?
十点三刻。去布赖顿的票价是多少?
Do you want a single or a return?
您要单程票还是往返票?
A return ticket, please.
请给我一张往返票。
Returning today?
今天回来吗?
No, I want to come back on Friday.
不,我想周五回来。
Friday. OK, that’s £16.40, please.
周五。好的,请付16.40英镑。
What platform does the train leave from?
火车从几号站台发车?
Platform 13. It’s on the other side of the bridge.
13号站台。在天桥的另一边。
And do you know what platform it arrives at in Brighton?
那到布赖顿后会到几号站台?
The platform it arrives at?
到达的站台?
Yes, my mum wants to meet me off the train there.
对,我妈妈想在那边接我下车。
OK, let me see. The 9.45 … arrives in Brighton at platform … 9.
好的,我看看。9点45分的那班……到布赖顿时在……9号站台。
Platform 9. I’ll text my mum. Thank you so much.
9号站台。我发短信告诉我妈妈。太感谢了。
You’re welcome. And have a good journey.
不客气,祝您旅途愉快。